Practicing Since 1971
Mission Statement: Without a doubt, our foremost goals are to provide you, our patients, with the highest quality of dental care and to deliver that care with the utmost attention to your personal comfort and well-being. We pride ourselves in the gentlest possible administration of local anesthesia, and we utilize our lasers as much as possible to eliminate the need for anesthesia whenever we can. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our practice of family and cosmetic dentistry. We strive to be courteous and professional, in order to provide you with a most comfortable and pleasant office in which to receive your dental care.
As a result of the media attention on the possible transfer of communicable diseases in medical and dental offices, we felt you would appreciate becoming acquainted with the routine procedures we use to protect your health. Since these guidelines were first issued by the Center for Disease Control and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency, our office has met, and in many cases exceeded, their recommendations.
- Instrument sterilization is performed under heat and pressure.
- Our dental handpieces are heat-sterilized after each use.
- Disposable items are used whenever possible. Anesthetic cartridges and needles, air / water syringe tips, saliva suction tips, etc., are all discarded after one use.
- Plastic barriers are in use throughout the office. This explains why so many items seem to be covered with plastic baggies.
- Before and after each seeing each patient, all work surfaces, lights, and units are disinfected with a strong bacteriocidal and viricidal agent.
- New gloves are worn by the clinical staff for each patient. It is not uncommon to use several pairs of gloves for a single patient if the procedure is lengthy.
- Training of our staff is an ongoing process, with an in-office review of sterilization procedures, as well as training courses updating us on the latest techniques and standards.
- You may rest assured that our commitment to you, our patients, demands that we employ each technological advancement, as it becomes available, to ensure your health and well-being.
Contact Dr. Louie
today – we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Business Hours:
Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Edison C. Louie D.D.S., Inc.
500 S. Anaheim Hills Road, Suite 220
Anaheim, CA 92807 Most Insurance AcceptedBusiness: